CORRECTION: Yard House, 5 February 2024


   I remember that the sandwich is a banh mi cheesesteak and that onion ring tower was beautiful.
   I remember that we told our server that she could be honest about how annoying the call button on the electronic doodad at the tables could be and she said they could be really annoying.
   But I don't remember the name of this place. It was a chain joint, in the suburbs. Kath had a gift card and her plan, since we would likely never return, was to just order a shit-ton of apps, eat a little of everything, then get to-go boxes. That didn't happen. It all got et, to quote PhoneShop.
   That banh mi cheesesteak was dece, if I remember correctly but, my god, the onion ring tower. Really hard to fuck up onion rings, so of course this was good.
   Really, I'm just clearing off my memory card and wanted to show off that onion ring tower.

CORRECTION: I found the doggy bag in our stack of paper bags for the recycling. The name of the place is Yard House; it's in Saint Louis Park.

Comments