Blue Door Pub, 31 July 2020, and a bunch of .gifs

   Look, I can't keep telling you how good Blue Door Pub is. Between their super responsible distancing measures including a sidewalk pickup window and their so-called limited menu that's actually fairly extensive, they've been a life-saver on those Friday nights Kath and I get together and don't feel like cooking.
   That thing in my grip there is their cheesesteak Jucy Lucy, the Whizzzard listed on the menu as
mozz-prov + diced red & green peppers ・ shaved prime rib ・ grilled peppers ・ cheese sauce
   I like cheesesteaks and I like cheeseburgers. This was a no-brainer.
   But, again, I can't keep gushing over them. Go support them. You won't regret it.
   Kath and I also grabbed pickup from Tootie's on Lowry the next night and took our order to the Victory Memorial Greenway. I got a Reuben (since I got a Rachael last time), she got a Rachael, and we split the mac & cheese bites and these things literally called Hot Pepper Cheese Things (not telling you what they are, you have to find out for yourself). It was all fantastic. I'd go deeper into it but I'm running five minutes behind on everything today. I mean, come on, you know you want Hot Pepper Cheese Things in your life.

   Now, since you've all been good little Tyrannjugend, here are some sandwich .gifs.

Comments